Cruciform Press publishes books for Christians and other curious people.
Part of our mission is to help convince people that Christian books don’t have to be big, scary things that they never finish reading and then feel guilty about. If you don’t finish one of our books in about two evenings, we probably haven’t done our job.
Plus, we just like to keep things simple. Because life is complex enough.
So all our books are…
- Short and to the point — each one about 100 pages, give or take.
- Clear, as well as concise, helpful, inspiring, and easy to read.
- Inexpensive even at full price, not to mention our automatic discounts.
Technology has everyone reading more, but it trains us to want everything fast.
This reality isn’t going to change anytime soon. So we’re trying to meet people where they are by offering accessible books that address some of the most pressing issues of life, from a consistently biblical perspective.
- Solid authors. Relevant topics. Reliable theology.
- Gospel-focused. Local-church oriented.
We release our books simultaneously in print and the three top ebook formats.
The best prices are right here on this site.
You can also get our books from almost any pertinent website, book-buying app, or brick-and-mortar store.